- 这事一定要搞定!
- This has really got to be sorted out!
- 你们要严格按照门前三包的有关规定,搞好自己单位门前的三项工作。
- You should firmly follow related prescriptions about "three pieces of duty to the administration of resident's front land", and do a good job of managing the front land of your own company.
- 我们决定力拼一个月,一定要搞出一个精品来证明我们的实力。
- We decided to do our utmost for a month, and produce a high quality product to prove our strength.
- 这些货物与提货单并不相符,一定是搞错了。
- The goods don't match the bill of lading, something must have gone wrong.
- 这件事搞得他心神不定。
- This matter made him feel uncertain.
- 他做了几年内贸,在有了一定的经验和资本以后又搞起外贸来了。
- After pursuing domestic trade for several years, he started foreign trade with a certain amount of experience and capital.
- 破译这个密码,一天之内就能搞定。
- 搞过了头的,一定要纠偏。
- His ability to pick up beautiful women amazed us.
- 他搞定漂亮女人的能力令我们甚感惊讶。
- This is child's play. I can definitely nail it.
- 这是一件极其容易的事,我肯定能搞定。
- It means that I have to work through these guys.
- 这意味着我不得不搞定这些家伙。
- I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts.
- 周末之前,我必须搞定这台MAC机。
- That'll fix him good!
- 这将搞定他!
- Do your own thing.
- 自己的事情自己搞定。
- She nailed her astrophysics course.
- 她搞定了天体物理学课程。
- Well, I think we can handle that. [Source: Twilight ]
- 好吧 我想我们能搞定
- there must be some mistake
- 一定是搞错了
- The jealous colleague decided to flaw the project plans.
- 这名嫉妒的同事决定给这些项目计划搞破坏。
- We must strive to push the national economy forward.
- 我们一定要努力把国家经济搞上去。
Who's here
Thursday, June 9, 2011
搞定
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment