Who's here

Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese_Pi_05_Getting Around

Where are the taxis? – 请问在哪儿可以找到出租车?
qǐngwèn zàinǎr kěyǐ zhǎodào chūzūchē?
Where is the bus? – 请问公共汽车站在哪儿?
qǐngwèn gōnggòngqìchē zhàn zàinǎr?
Where is the subway? – 请问地铁站在哪儿?
qǐngwèn dìtiězhàn zàinǎr?
Where is the exit? – 请问哪里是出口?
qǐngwèn nǎli shìchūkǒu?
Take me to this address please! – 请你把我送到这个地点!
qǐng nǐ bǎ wǒ sòngdào zhège dìdiǎn!
What is the fare? – 车费要多少钱?
chēfèi yào duōshǎo qián?
Stop here, please! – 请你停在这儿!
qǐng nǐ tíng zài zhèr!
Does this bus go to Nanjing Road? – 这辆公共汽车到南京路去吗?
zhè liàng gōnggòngqìchē dào nánjīnglù qù ma?
A map of the city, please! – 请给我一张市区地图!
qǐng gěi wǒ yī zhāng shìqū dìtú!
A subway map, please! – 请给我一张地铁线路图!
qǐng gěi wǒ yī zhāng dìtiě xiànlù tú

Let me remind you that, if you decide to learn Chinese with me, I will provide you with a recording by native speakers of the above text. For further information email me at: limba.chineza@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment