Who's here

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beginner Chinese - Shopping

Do you have this in my size?
有没有我的尺寸? (yǒu méiyǒu wǒde chǐcùn?)

How much is this?
这个多少钱? (zhège duōshǎo qián?)
That's too expensive.
太贵了。 (tài gùi le)
Would you take _____?
_____元可以吗? (_____ yuán kěyǐ ma?)
expensive
贵 (gùi)
cheap
便宜 (piányí)
I can't afford it.
我带的钱不够。 (wǒ dài de qián búgòu)
I don't want it.
我不想要。 (wǒ bùxiǎng yào)
You're cheating me. (Use with caution!)
你欺骗我。 (nǐ qīpiàn wǒ)
I'm not interested.
我没有兴趣。 (wǒ méiyǒu xìngqù)
OK, I'll take it.
我要买这个。 (wǒ yào mǎi zhège)
Can I have a bag?
请给我袋子。 (qǐng gěi wǒ dàizǐ)
Do you ship (overseas)?
可以邮寄到海外吗? (kěyǐ yóujì dào hǎiwài ma?)
I need...
我要_____ (wǒ yào _____)
...toothpaste.
牙膏 (yágāo)
...a toothbrush.
牙刷 (yáshuā)
...tampons.
卫生棉条 (wèishēng miántiáo)
...soap.
香皂 (xiāngzào)
...shampoo.
洗髮精 (xǐfǎjīng)
...pain reliever. (e.g., aspirin or ibuprofen)
镇痛剂 (zhèntòngjì)
...cold medicine.
感冒藥 (gǎnmòuyào)
...stomach medicine.
胃腸藥 (wèichángyào)
...a razor.
剃刀 (tìdāo)
...an umbrella.
雨伞 (yu3sǎn)
...sunblock lotion.
防曬油 (fángshàiyóu)
...a postcard.
明信片 (míngxìnpiàn)
...postage stamps.
郵票 (yóupiào)
...batteries.
电池 (diànchí)
...writing paper.
紙 (zhǐ)
...a pen.
笔 (bǐ)
...English-language books.
英文书 (yīngwén shū)
...English-language magazines.
英文杂志 (yīngwén zázhì)
...an English-language newspaper.
英文报纸 (yīngwén bàozhǐ)
...a Chinese-English dictionary.
汉英字典 (hànyīng zìdiǎn)
...an English-Chinese dictionary.
英汉字典 (yīnghàn zìdiǎn)

No comments:

Post a Comment